Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wandering through the network....

Sitting in front of the computer is scary. Once on it the world around you vanishes. Consider this, I just wanted to see the mail. There was 20 spams not filtered by my spam filter. 10 which were thankfully filtered. So I deleted the 20. Then I composed a couple of mails, sent and exited. Then I was tempted by the Facebook There were 3 friend requests, 2 pokes, 7 likes. By the time I went through the same, cleared and replied, there were 3 blinking chat lights. Through with them and I got diverted to Linkedin. Then Pinterest, Wordpress, Blogger. On the way some detours in Google News, Wikipedia, railway tickets, banking, movie booking ... Phew ... That's a lot of work... Feel familiar ? Welcome to social network, corporate mails and fishing in the main...

2 comments:

Jyoti Venkatesh said...

so familiar...infact sometimes i wonder if this is the routine with other tasks in between them or is it the other way.
Between it was nice chatting with u today :)

Babu said...

I am amazed that we manage so much work also with all these daily chores. Boy... we work very hard compared to the previous generation don't we?